The next Poll Everywhere User Group event will be held on 11 April 2019, at the University of Liverpool and this year’s theme is “Increasing Classroom Engagement”. The agenda is being finalised, but we plan on having:
- A pre-event social gathering, on the night of 10 April 2019, for those staying overnight in Liverpool
- Presentations sharing best practice exploring the theme of classroom engagement
- A World Cafe event, to share experiences and learn from each other, on specific themes (e.g. getting started, technical questions, applied pedagogies)
- Participation from Paul Giovaccini (Senior Account Manager) and Brian Goodman (Product manager) from Poll Everywhere, to give us an idea of Poll Everywhere’s roadmap, answer our questions and hear our feedback
- A tour of the University of Liverpool’s flexible learning spaces
Places are limited and we encourage you booking early, to secure your place. You can sign up now using this booking form:
The registration deadline is 5 April 2019.
Do you want to present?
We are also looking for presenters. If you have used Poll Everywhere to promote classroom engagement and want to share your experience with the group, we are looking for presentations of about 15 minutes in duration. We invite presentations from academic staff, learning technologist, librarians, etc., novice and expert users alike.
If you would like to present, please use this form to submit your proposal:
The deadline for submission is the 11th of March.
We look forward to seeing you in Liverpool.